Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Amigurumi

The smaller bear on left was my first amigurumi. I made it for hours, following step by step instruction from youtube video. It was a bit different from the one made by the instructor but I couldn't deny that it's still cute(^_^) Later, I made a bigger version of it (on right) with additional accessories like vest, hat and shawl.;-)


this doraemon keychain was requested by my little brother. I didn't follow any pattern for this one but tried making my own instead. As a result, I would agree that my doraemon looks weird. ~However, my brother was so over the moon with the keychain. He couldn't stop praising it! My doraemon is now with his new owner, as my brother gave him to his close friend as a mean of present for his birthday. I hope his friend like it!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...