Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Calling for Nurin/Nurin's family/Nurin's friend.....


Last month, I made this pencil case for Nurin, but she said that it is too long (12 inch). knowing that it's all my fault, I agreed to make a new one for her (10 inch). Alhamdulillah, she has received her pencil case recently and she told me that she likes it.

Sadly, I didn't manage to take a picture of it since I was too hurried to catch Pos Laju service that close at 3.30 pm...the new pencil case is about the same with this one except for the choice of colours and measurement.



So, I would like to sell this long pencil case to anyone who is interested for RM 20.00. Postage is free! simply drop a comment or just email me at [amaniekd@yahoo.com] for more info.


Thanks!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...