Sunday, June 19, 2011

more bags!


These are bags that I made recently. have a look~



A very special bag

The owner had requested for a bag with the names of her family members. Isn't it so sweet? I'm sure she loves her family so much that she wants to see their names everyday. At first, she wants me to put the names in heart shapes, one each, but I know that would be very difficult. So, I told her that I won't be able to make the bag for her...

However, she said that she didn't mind if I alter the design she has made. So, I choose to make the one above, which is not easy though. There are lots of calculations needed and it took me days to finish the name part. At last, I managed to finish the bag, Alhamdulillah...:-)

colours are chosen by me. A sweet person like her deserves sweet colours too~


Red+black tote bag



These two bags are requested by two friends. They choose the colours themselves and let me decide the design. I hope they wouldn't compare the bags as both designs are different to each other.

My mom plays a major role in helping me assembling the flowers. What do you think of her touch? I couldn't think of any except for 'awesomeness'!

Thanks for reading, and happy crafting~




11 comments:

Izyan Nadiah said...

rajin betul amani ni ngait..semua big project.. :)

amani said...

hehe..ada lagi 2 bulan masa terluang, mmg aim nak kait sebanyak mungkin selagi mampu...

(selain tu boleh kumpul pocket money:-)

Izyan Nadiah said...

gud job dear :)

amani said...

tq yan!

Bibu said...

Cantiknyeeee....

amani said...

tq:-)

farahana said...

Very lovely and so creative the bags that you made.

amani said...

tq farahana:-)

ct kektus said...

cantik sgt. nak belajar buat tote beg ni boleh? ada tutorial tak ? ke pattern yg senang nak faham? teringin nak buat. teheee. :)

ct kektus said...

aha, lagi satu, guna benang jenis ape ek? hehehee sory, byk tanya. :D

amani said...

tq ya..belum ada kesempatan nak buat tutorial..tapi kalau nak cari pattern bag, cuba cari di Ravelry. Banyak pattern yg simple, cantik dan mudah kat sana..selamat mencuba ya

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...