Monday, August 1, 2011

Ramadhan and Kopiah

It's Ramadhan! Happy fasting to all muslims and may this Ramadhan be the best Ramadhan in our lives!


I made 2 kopiah last weekend.Enjoy some pictures!

Ayu's order
Ayu had requested for a dome-like kopiah for her beloved grandfather. I've tried my best to make one and alhamdulillah, my first trial was a success:-) I hope her grandfather likes it! 

and this kopiah is requested by my eldest sister, for her special someone. I hope that someone likes it:-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Salam amani..I like a dome like kopiah design.please give me the tutorial...email: rainbow_25042003@yahoo.com. .atau add sy di facebook (Jannah Md Khalil)..tq amani (",)

amani said...

wsalam..tutorial belum sempat buat, maaf ya

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...