Thursday, February 24, 2011

coin purse with frame


My coin purse with ball clasp frames are now finished! I've bought the frames about a month ago and had wondered how they're gonna work ever since. The frames are non-sewable and glue adhered type. At first, I was afraid that the glue would leave marks on my crocheted purse but thank God, everything went well. After hours of trial and error, tadaaaaaaaaaaa~

There's a lot more to improve, especially the lining parts. (i lined the purses with cotton fabric)

The coin purses are fat-bottoms and they could keep a lot of coins at a time:-) As you can see, I used felt clothes for the decoration. This is my first experience with felt and I admit that I enjoyed stitching the motifs very much. The felt clothes are actually a giveaway from MJbannister that I won recently. Do pay a visit to her blog here~

other than felt clothes, I got some cute paper clips too!


I gave the red purse to my best buddy and kept the pink one to myself. Since it is very time consuming, I don't think that I can accept orders for framed purse...However, I could replace the frame with zipper if anyone is interested with my crocheted coin purse:-)



*I bought the ball clasp frames from DAISO , The Curve

(^_^)

10 comments:

Aisyah Helga said...

Very cute!! Well done!

amani said...

tq kak aisyah! :-)

Sindarery said...

Cute and sweet! Keep it up Amani :)

lia said...

eeii, comelnya coin purse ni amani!

amani said...

tq ya!!! agak susah juga lah pada saya nak guna frame tu..kne buat byk kali baru cepat kot..hehe ery pun try lah nanti ye~

amani said...

@ lia- tq ye,,nanti cuba buat juga ya..sronok jugak..hehehe

Aida Adham said...

ati...kak aida try byk kali jugak nk wat. akhirnya berjaya! yeay! fuhh..mmg sgt time consuming. sbb nk buat pattern, n tah bpe kali bukak kait, then kait lain. hahaha..finally!

amani said...

yeayyy berjaya!! mesti comeyy purse akak...tu lah time consuming kan..kalau jual mmg tak berbaloi...

Aida Adham said...

mmg xberbaloi. nk ltak hrga mahal, kang org kata kecik aje, tpi mhal. ssah juge tu. hehe

amani said...

hehe betul2..pakai sendiri je...

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...